Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chicken dumpling です!

I had an idea to make siomay ayam (chicken dumpling) after conversation with my cousin. Because I was such a newbie, I ran to my neighbor to ask for her assistance.

I would like to say that this siomay ayam was our joint venture. But actually, I just came to my neighbor with an idea, an egg, a knife, a cutting board, and a block of "bumbu pecel" (Indonesian peanut sauce). The rest (of the ingredients and tools) were from my neighbor!
(Even the chicken meat was from her. Ehehehe, I guess I have a really nice neighbor^^)

We chose chicken instead of fish because we thought it would be simpler (than if we used fish -- we had to separate the fish from its bone).

Anyway..
This is our siomay. Believe me. It taste really really goood.


おつかれさまです, neighbor! :) ありがとう.
Recipe was taken from here.

No comments: