Friday, July 23, 2010

Tuna-Mayo Bread


Hola! Hows life?
Me? Fine, thank you :)
So, last weekend, we had a guest from another city. But that time I was exhausted and was not in the mood to make any food. This food was made just about 2 hours before we went to hike Fuji-san.

Actually I wanted to make something sweet (such as pudding), but it seemed that my neighbor started to get bored with my sweet food :(

As usual, it was so simple. I just stirred garlic, tuna, and corn, and then covered the bread with mayonnaise, put the mixture on each bread.


Finishing touch: To make this brunch a little bit more special, I put mozzarella cheese on it, and toasted it for a couple of minutes. We ate our brunch with a glass of warm chocolate.
Hmm.. I felt like going home, eating my fav tuna-pizza with my family in Jakarta.

2 comments:

rusiawan said...

looks yummy, but i've never liked mayonnaise :D
you may try to replace the bread with stir-fried eggplant slices (the purple one) and put them in the oven. That's one of my lazy side dish.

narpen said...

how come u dont like mayonnaise?
anyway, i dont really like eggplant, except for balado terong..
mmm.. thats delicious.

(ps: when im too lazy, i make scramble egg :D)