Friday, January 01, 2010

Two dreamers

Elton John John Lennon said, "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.."

Elton John John Lennon was right. He's not the only one.
But I'm not talking about me.
I'm talking about my closest friend.
Yes, I met a dreamer.
A charming one.
He spent his time telling me about his dreams.
Well, because I didnt really believe in dream, sometimes we quarreled about his dreams (yeah, so narpen :D),
but I have to admit that he has LOTS of excellent ideas.

I also shared my dreams with him (some silly dreams :D).
Surprisingly, he always listened to me, even though I always laughed at my own dreams.

And one of these dreams was Japan, my childhood dream.
He had helped me to reach this dream, supported me through the hard days.
It was so unbelievable that this dream came true.

I guess now I believe in dream.
He has changed me into another dreamer
(maybe to accompany him?).

People says:
Dream it, believe it, achieve it.

Okay people, be prepared..
There are two dreamers who are ready to rock the world.

** Happy new year! **
--
This post is dedicated for the very first smile i saw in 2010

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i remember your thinking that beautiful dream has no point since it is just a dream after all :). it's good that you have friend like him. I'm a dreamer also back then,but now i'm just a day dreamer. (too much sleep i mean ehehehe :D)

monda said...

ini lagunya John Lennon deh, Imagine

narpen said...

@ andi
mmm.. maybe now im a semi-dreamer.
still have a little part of me who dont believe in dream, hahaha. you know im a safe player (rather than a risk-taker :D) and think that being a dreamer is quite risky.

@ monda
ya ampuuun, kok bisa ya. betul sekali bu. luar biasa (sudah saya betulkan). saya khilaf sama sekali. hahaha.. malunyaaa..
(ini seperti kasus menyamakan bob hasan dan bob sadino, hahaha.. salah orang!)

monda said...

gpp sayang, tapi trims nggak marah dikritik, soalnya ini lagu kesayangan sih