Monday, June 07, 2010

Fusilli Schotel

On a sunny Sunday, I decided to make a macaroni schotel using a kitchen stove. It's so sad that I don’t have an oven to bake (neither do my neighbor)..

But then my phone was ringing.. My neighbor called me and asked whether I wanted to go outside for lunch and karaoke.

Hmm.. I dunno..
To be honest, this weekend, I was sooo in a gloomy mood. I just had no intension to go anywhere (even to karaoke)..
I said to her that maybe I would go later after making "macaroni schotel".

She became excited and said that she'd just got a "new" toaster oven from our neighbor. Hoahh.. Lucky me! My neighbor and her "new" toaster oven was really a big help for me. In the end, she had also saved our precious lunch. You can come, bring your chili sauce, and taste our schotel :)


So why I made this post titled "fusilli schotel"? Because instead of macaroni pasta, we used fusilli pasta. Taste the same, but I think fusilli has a better shape..
Halah..

I will add the recipe later after my second try

7 comments:

Syafiq Irsyadi said...

Oho,

Sudah mulai masak lagi tampaknya. Terakhir ingat post tentang makanan itu strawberry pie.

Ayo masak lagi narp :D

narpen said...

skrg udah ada toaster oven, hohoho.. nantikan episode berikutnya..
*teup gombal mukiyo*

andi said...

wow.. mantabb :)
btw, schotel itu sbenarnya masakan mana tho, Indonesia ya ?

sayuri said...

hohoho.....
tetangga siap menerima bahan2 dan memakannya >,<
senangnya jadi "tempat sampah"nya narupii, high quality trash soale

edratna said...

Mantaps.....dan jadi lapar

Lihat blog tante Imel..ada beberapa masakan yang mudah untuk sehari-hari jika males masak..ibu sampai bikin folder, untuk segala jenis cara memasak masakan yang mudah, di saat lagi males makan. Ntar kalau ingat ibu email ya...(masih di kantor)...:P

Syafiq Irsyadi said...

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/breakfast/good-morning-kugelhopf-breakfast-rolls-119237?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+apartmenttherapy/thekitchn+(The+Kitchn)

narpen said...

@andi: bukannya penampakannya dari bahasa eindhoven ya mas? :D
@sayuri: siap menerima tutorial dari tetangga.. ^___^
@edratna: halah. klo lagi males masak, ya orak/i telor :P
@piq: uwoooh, tampak enaaaak.. jadi mimpi punya mixer dan oven yang sebenar2nya