Monday, June 08, 2009

Are you sure this is really a STRAWBERRY pie?

Tadaaaa…..


Ahahahaha. Another weekend project. Maybe you would ask the same question…
Should strawberry pie have the color of red?

Yeah, you are right!
This is a very big mistake :p

I dunno why, but yesterday, the jelly's would not get thickened.
So as my auntie's suggestion, we agreed to give some amount of seaweed powder..
Well, I had not prepared for this. It was really an emergency situation.. 
And guess what?
At that moment, we only had a GREEN seaweed powder at home :P
That's why the color become green 
X-P

How about its taste? Mm..  
The crust is ok ^___^ a big success for me. 
But the jelly is too sweet. I prefer the previous apple pie :(

Here is the recipe.

Next time will be better?
Err.. I guess, next time will be the other kind of dessert :p
No more pie this month.

Maybe pudding or cheesecake? ;D 
Any idea?

1 comment:

Mari Htes said...

hello... how are you?

havent tasted nay kind of pie like that!

call me reagan
http://eleksyonsapilipinas2010.blogspot.com/