Thursday, July 26, 2012

Naranja Colada



Weh.. I haven't posted anything in quite a time. 
(Kaigiman and I cooked and ate a lot recently. I was overwhelmed. I took some pictures in the beginning, but then I decided to give up, hehe.. I just didn't have much time to post and write.)

Anyway, now here I am :)
Have you ever heard Pina ColadaIts kind of pineapple (pina) juice with coconut milk. I tried it for the first time in Honolulu. And it tasted soo damn good (and refreshing). Oh, don't forget to say 'virgin' (i.e., virgin pina colada), or else they will put some rum (alcohol) inside your drink.

Back in Toyohashi, I was craved for Pina Colada. I couldn't find pineapple that easily that time, so I decided to modify a bit: using orange instead of pineapple.

Do you also want to try? I dont remember which recipe did I use, well.. try to google 'orange colada' if you want :)
Ps: actually, they have another name for it: Naranja Colada.

No comments: