Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Brownies (update)

My cooking sensei and I made this brownies for our friend. At first we didn't decide what to cook, then i proposed brownies (because I heard that making brownies was easy :p).



During the baking process, we also dealt with some core-meltdown of the brownies. We miscalculated the size of brass. It was too small so that the core of the brownies was spilled out inside the oven. Yes, it broke our primary containment (the brass). Fortunately, this process didn't produce hydrogen so our secondary containment was still intact.

Anyway, this core-meltdown incident had made us a bit pessimistic. When we found that finally we made this birthday brownies, we were surprised. It's a miracle :D

Otsukaresama deshita to my cooking sensei :)
And happy birthday to my friend.

-- update, April 2011:

Now that my cooking sensei and I found (and bought) a can of halal baking powder in a shop quite far from our university, we can have more and more recipes to try!
-and make cakes from the scratch-
Yaiy (^ ^)

This one is my favourite brownies recipe (searched by my cooking sensei)
http://www.squidoo.com/simple-brownie-recipe

Our first try was failed (it was overcooked), but the second one was great~
(I brought it for my friends and they gave me a really nice response ^ ^)

The best part from making brownies yourself is that you can put A LOT of almond on the top of your brownies..

Anyway, maybe next time will be no brownies. Lets try another recipe ;)

2 comments:

edratna said...

Wahh heubat...
Dan kayaknya enak....
Siapakah yang ulang tahun?

narpen said...

yang ultah temen di sini..

emang enak kooo..
*promosi*
bentuknya agak mencemaskan, tapi rasanya boleh juga. agak mirip sedikit sama amanda :p

*asik, dibilang heubat* ahahaha..