Sunday, February 06, 2011

Choco-banana smoothie!!


I decided to buy food processor because I got tired cutting meat into small pieces. It was hard to recognize this food processor because:
1. I have never seen any food processor before
2. All is written in Japanese! :D


Actually I still don't know whether I bought the right device or not. I hope its really a food processor.
It came on a box, with a guide book (of course this guide book -plus recipes- was written in Japanese) and a lot of plastic parts to be assembled. Apparently, It was not only one device, but you can modify it into several devices such as juicer, blender, ... (and.. err.. i dont know :D).

Wew. I was confused and so lazy to try. Fortunately a friend came to my place on the right time.
I ask him to help me figured out how to use these devices, and it was so funny because these devices were really confusing. It felt just like a riddle!

But anyway, we managed to solve the mystery (or at least, part of the mystery).. Enjoy our (picture of) banana smoothie!

ps: I still haven't tried my food processor for processing meat..
Maybe later.. :) Just prepare yourself for more sophisticated cuisine from this blog~
Lol.

No comments: