Saturday, August 20, 2011

Noodle Pizza

Back then when I was a child, I used to have "pizza mie" at home. The term "pizza mie" was a mixture of english and indonesian word (mie = noodle).

I always heard that making noodle pizza was easy, but I never tried it before. So these recent two weeks -in my lovely summer holiday-, I tried to make some noodle pizzas.


Making these noodle pizzas, I have to be extra careful since now I only have a toaster to work (no oven, no microwave). My first pizzas was disappointing (yet edible), it was quite black on the top but a bit raw in the middle. Then I remember to use my neighbor's fusilli-schotel-technique for my further pizzas.

My first noodle pizza
Thanks to all my victims (who were willing to finish all of my experiment results) :D :D
Hope you will not mind for my next dishes.

No comments: