Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend and pancake

Yesterday was just another weekend.. but in the morning, my father wasn't at home (hurray!!). That's why my auntie and I, went out from our room (not like our usual habit :p) and spent our morning by watching tv together in the living room.
Ooh, that's what I call weekend..

A peaceful morning, watching Bondan Winarno and Bara Pattiradjawane.. They always give me some extra spirit to start my day.

Inspired by Bara, somehow I decided to make pancakeee!  ^___^ not so narpen, isnt it? (actually, Bara didn't make pancake yesterday,, but watching him tells us that "cooking is fun" inspired me to make something simple and sweet)

For the topping, I bought 3 cups of ice cream (from a Walls ice cream bike passed by my house), 2 sachets of condensed milk (susu kental manis), a pack of strawberry, and a pack of raisin. That was too much for the pancake, so when there's no pancake leftover, we still have a lot of strawberries (etc) to eat. However, decorating pancakes was not as easy as I thought..

Here is the picture of our pancakes..

The first one is mine.. (I know, mine is so messy, i pilled up 4 pancakes so its harder to be decorated..)


The second is my auntie's.. After frustating looking at my pancake, I asked her to show me how to decorate pancake. I admit that hers are better.. -.-

And how about the rest of pancakes? We couldn't resist it,, hahaha. They went to our tummy before we had a chance to take any picture of them :p

Next time will be better, coz we all know that practices make perfect.. :D
ps: I got the basic recipe from here, a very nice one

6 comments:

Narp's Aunty said...

Yeah...our usual habit ==> watching tv, eating, and gossiping ^-^
It's lots of fun to have you here (unfortunately, Ditta was not here...I miss her so bad). Anyway, you need more practice in cooking and decorating what you have cooked ^-^ *belagu mode:ON*

narpen said...

ahahaha.. at least the pancake taste better than before, tan? :p
okay, i'm looking forward for our next mission.. bubur sumsum, maybe?

Syafiq Irsyadi said...

i wanna try it...( ngiler... :p )

but why the pancake is so small?
i need at least 5 stack of it to fullfil my stomach, :D

next time, how about pie ni, blueberry pie, strawberry pie, apple pie, hmm yummy...

narpen said...

well.. actually because small pancake is easier to cook :D
next time i'll try to make it bigger because for that size of pancake, of course one is never enough, hehe..

_btw pie is good idea.. thx piq ;D

cha said...

hi narp..
it's the first time i post my comment in my life. you should be proud. Ckckkckc...
next time you should tell me first before you take pancake picture, so i would be there beside the pancake. -narsis-
seems delicius, it makes my saliva dripping (baca :meler). :p
can i order it one plate?

narpen said...

Hooo.. Braisa!
I was surprised reading your comment.. Welcome to the blog :D
No, no.. Please, do not contaminate my pancake picture with ur idea :P
Feel free to order it one plate.. but be prepared for the price, haha..

Actually, this wasn't ur 1st comment… Remember my post about System Restore? (in my other blog)