Monday, November 13, 2006

good bye im3..

oh my, i think i'd made wrong decision when i put my newest blog in im3's site. i've just rejected when i tried to log in to my account.

do you know why I can be rejected? because i have low balance account (only about one thousand rupiah :D). hahaha.. and all they said the blog was free!

actually this is not the first time i've been rejected when login to my im3's account. the first time was about a week before lebaran (Ied Fithr). That time, I was not panic because i thought it was only because some problems of traffic near lebaran, but now i realize that it was because of my im3's credit balance.

what makes me confused is that several minutes before i got rejected, I could login to the site in spite of the fact that i had exatcly the same balance in my account. its kind of weird, isnt it? i guess i have to leave the blog, because i'm worried sometimes I can't access my blog just because I don't have enough money (or time) to buy pulse reload voucher.

bubbye im3, dont blockade my account please :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wew... narpen english is getting better, yeah..

Anonymous said...

u dont know sih, i open2 dictionary kok while writing the blog :p (thx linguist!)